2011/04/11

1977,The year appleⅡwas announced, ANTON PERICH invented a enormous painting machine that prints images using ink-jet technology, before it was commonplace to have a computer.


Maybe ANTON PERICH learnt it from how WARHOL did it and deliberately shifted the colorful silkscreen and the photograph, to make a picture as if it was just about to get ripped in to pieces. Besides the images WARHOL had, the mechanic-like design resulted in the loud colors floating and scattering in his works. I only think ANTON PERICH wanted to make a show of this process.

It starts to get dramatic around from 1:30. Past 5:57, portraits that reminds us of Warhol are been made. “I want to be a machine” are Warhol’s words, which I like just as much as I like his works.

These are WARHOL’s words:
"If you want to know all about Andy Warhol, just look at the surface of my paintings and films and me, and there I am. There's nothing behind it."
"I like boring things. I like things to be exactly the same over and over again."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿